Soul Linking was a feature first added to Fantasica on October 7th, 2016. It allowed players to convert a unit into a Soul, using Ally Points. When originally introduced, 4 different types of slots were available to place a Soul.
* The Skill Slot is currently locked, and will be unlocked at a later date
Converting A Unit
- Visit the unit page
- Select Details on the unit you wish to convert into a Soul
- Select Convert Unit
- If you have the requisite Ally Points, hit Yes
|Ally Points to Convert a Unit into a Soul|
How to Soul Link
After converting a unit into a soul, place it into an unlinked unit slot using Keystones to raise stats for that unit.
- Visit the unit page
- At the top, change the tab to Souls
- Select Details on the Soul you wish to link
- Select the Linked Unit bar
- Choose the unit you wish to link
- Choose the slot you wish to link
- If you have the requisite number of Keystones, hit Yes
NOTE: Monsters cannot be linked with Souls.
Linked Units & Souls
- Linked Units cannot be traded
- Converted Units (Souls) cannot be traded
- You CAN reverse a converted unit from a Soul to a normal Unit using the Conversion process listed above
- Currently, Keystones can be acquired through events.
- Over the Moon 2 was the first event that offered Keystones as BT point rewards, Final Rank Rewards and Bonus Rank Rewards.
- A new Skill, Soul Forge, was added to be able to increase the number of Souls you may possess.
The new stats for a Unit converted to a Soul are determined by a simple math formula, which is dependent on the Rarity of the unit being converted. These formulae include Ascended and Empowered stat increases.
- 11★: Unit Stat ÷ 5 = Soul Stat
- 10★: Unit Stat ÷ 5 = Soul Stat
- 9★: Unit Stat ÷ 5 = Soul Stat
- 8★: Unit Stat ÷ 31/3 = Soul Stat
- 7★: Unit Stat ÷ 21/2 = Soul Stat
- 6★: Unit Stat ÷ 2 = Soul Stat
- 5★: Unit Stat ÷ 12/3 = Soul Stat
- 4★: Unit Stat ÷ 13/7 = Soul Stat
- 3★: Unit Stat ÷ ? = Soul Stat
- 2★: Unit Stat ÷ ? = Soul Stat
- 1★: Unit Stat ÷ 1 = Soul Stat
Due to the smaller denominator in the 8★ formula, those units often make stronger souls than 9★ units, and even many fully-ascended and empowered 10★ units. In fact, the strongest 8★ units make far better souls than any 9★ unit you could possibly find.