In Voting Events, Players could pick from any unit or monster released.
Help Choose which character will become the new Face of Fanta!
Participate in events, pick up card packs, complete quests, and traverse Training to earn Favor--then gift those Favors to your favorite unit!
The Face of Fanta Contest will consist of Fanta's most memorable contestants for you to choose and support. Find, and pledge, favors to the unit or monster of your choice. The character earning the most votes in the final round wins!
- Some special units will not be included
Voting will take place over three rounds: two-preliminary, and one final. Preliminary Round Rankings will be calculated at the end of each round!
- Round/Event Rewards will be sent to your inbox after rankings have been finalized.
- Rankings will be reset at the beginning of each round.
- Vote counts for each monster/unit will be reset at the beginning of each round.
- Player vote counts, both total and individual, will NOT be reset between rounds.
- Event time table may be subject to change without prior notice.
Each Favor you pledge will contribute one vote towards the monster/unit you have selected.
The type of Favor you can pledge changes with each round.
Here is a list of what Favor can be used when:
- Preliminary Round 1: Favor (Red)
- Preliminary Round 1: Favor (Yellow)
- Final Round: Favor (Aqua)
- Each of these Favors can only be used in their respective round.
You can get Favors via the following methods:
- Clearing Quests
- Card Packs
You chance for receiving a Favor varies depending on the stage. It is possible to complete a quest and NOT receive a Favor. Favors do NOT appear in any Episode 1--Episode 5 quests.
- Favors cannot be traded.
During the event, you'll also be able to Good! a player's vote, or even receive Favors when people Good! your votes!
Don't be shy about giving Goods!
Tap on the Past Goods button to have any Favors earned in this fashion sent to your Inbox.
- Any unreceived Favors will be automatically deleted at the end of each round of voting.
Monsters and units will be ranked according to how many Favors they receive.
Monster/unit rankings will be reset at the beginning of each round. Those who are within the cutoff line will advance to the next round.
The cutoff line for eah round is listed below:
- Preliminary Round 1: Top 99 characters
- Preliminary Round 2: Top 9 characters
Rankings will be finalized at the end of the Final Round.
The winner of the event will receive a makeover at a to-be-determined date.
- The makeover artist may be subject to change without notice.
- You cannot vote for characters who have failed to advance.
- Character rankings will update about once per hour.
Rankings shown immediately prior to maintenance may not adequately reflect the final standings.
- In the event of a tie, we reserve the right to determine the winner in a manner of our own choosing.