| IGN: pe0ny
|ID: 1000315507|| KIK: pe0ny_
|This is a trade account :)||UNDER CONSTRUCTION (woo!)|| Last Updated: Monday, Sept. 10, 2018
(Added new category SOLD and rearranged some units)
Hello All and Welcome! This account is run by IGN: tyamms72 and is specifically for trading. My main account's inbox is out of control so I'll be moving operations here, slowly but surely :) Hope you find something you like!
Well once everything's done of course lol
- All units are priced by me since a) I don't have anyone to PC for me and b) I don't really keep up with PC (if anyone wants to help me with that, that'd be great lol).
- I take trade offers of equal rarity on both priced units and units for offer.
- Any and all, pullable or otherwise, 10 star units at level 1 and are not MLB are set at a base price of 10 pure each.
- All Event Units that I've pulled, whether they have or have not been used, will be priced based on what I thinks it's worth.
- In the categories Sales and Male Units, scroll over units with your cursor to see things such as Price, Level, MLB Status, and extra information I might add.
- (I will not have prices up for all of them for some time, so if you do see a unit you'd like and it isn't priced, hmu with an offer :D )
- Tabs with "♡" on them can be used to collapse a category if ya want ;)
- New Sold category just lets you know what is no longer for sale on this wiki ;)
Bargain Bin: Here you'll find pullable 4-6 star units, all free
Sales: Here you'll find pullable, rank reward, LE, and EU 7-10 star units at varied prices
Units for Offer: Here you'll find units that I really like and would take an offer or trade for
Male Units: Here you'll find Male units with varied rarity and prices
Vanity/Wishlist: Here is where I'll post some of my favorite units that I currently and have previously owned and the units I'd like to album
Sold: Here is where I'll move recently sold units
If you have any questions regarding anything on my wiki, don't be afraid to contact me on kik :)
I've made some changes to the information section and revised the pricing for lower rarity pullables. I've also added a "Sold" category for convenience.
- As a side note, I'm not interested in making pure (if you could say it that way lol), I just like trading. :)
UNITS FOR OFFER
VANITY (NFS) / WISHLIST