The Palace of Veils
|Event Type||Colosseum Event|
|Event Cards||Mini Sand Packs|
|Preceded By||The Fantasica Chronicles 28|
|Followed By||Bonded by Blood|
The palace appeared suddenly over the next dune, as if inviting the weary travelers inside... a mysterious 9★ awaits!
The Palace of Veils is divided into multiple areas. Fight your way through Areas I - Areas VI (endless area) to investigate!
At the end of each area lurks a boss. Defeat the boss to move on to the next area.
You can also fight with other players in the Battle of Heroes mode to earn BT Pts.
You may be eligible for prizes depending on the amount of BT Pts you have earned and the number of victories you have in the Battle of Heroes mode.
- All rewards will be sent to your Inbox.
- Event-exclusive Titles can be found on your Profile page under Edit Title → Achievements.
- You cannot receive the same title more than once.
- August 14th, 2015, post-maintenance
- August 17th, 2015, maintenance
Use Water Pouches within the event to temporarily boost the attack strength of your units, as well as your player life total for all event battles.
You will also receive an increased amount of BT Pts for a set amount of time.
The duration of power-up items is listed below:
You will only receive a BT Pt bonus if you reach the Results screen within the active time limit. Please be forewarned.
- Water Pouches will not be applicable in any future events and may be deleted at the end of the Palace of Veils event. Please be forewarned.
The following units introduced in Mini Sand Packs gave bonuses in The Palace of Veils event:
| Mini Sand Packs|
Ultimate Plus Packs 38
OP Unit Exchange 2
Standard Card Packs
|7||Magic||25||D||150||98,113||102,024||114,200|| Area Attack,
|Mini Sand Packs|
| Standard Card Packs|
Added during The Palace of Veils
|9||Magic||30||D||175||199,131||249,099||220,429|| Area Attack,
| The Palace of Veils|
Area 6 Clear Reward
No rank rewards.