Monster Familiars Event
From Unofficial Fantasica Wiki
- You must pay 500 Luna to send a Familiar out to forage.
- You can only send monsters that you own out to forage.
- Give your monster a Lucky Pouch and it may come back with an especially rare item! Lucky Pouches can be obtained as a reward in some events!
- Once a monster familiar sets out, they will not return until a certain amount of time has passed. The amount of time required to forage depends on the monster sent. Using a potion can help reduce the time it takes your familiar to come home.
- Additionally, using a potion will also increase the chance that your monster brings back an item. Finally, the higher the level your familiar is, the more time it will take them to return.
- Monsters that are foraging cannot be traded, recruited, enhanced, sold, or exchanged for LP.
- Items found during foraging will be sent to your Inbox.
- The content and availability of Monster Familiars may be subject to change without prior notice.
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
Monster Familiars 7
Monster Familiars 6
Monster Familiars 5
Monster Familiars 4
Monster Familiars 3
Monster Familiars 2